Diane Banister is the Managing Director of Intelligent Dialogue and has been involved in training and development for over 20 years.
- Developing training and development programmes that work for the culture of the client
- Intelligent customer contact within the business strategy of an organisation
- Converting marketing strategy into meaningful customer contact
- Business to business sectors especially where there are technical products and services
- Developing people’s confidence
“Very straightforward, fun, built my confidence and I feel excited about my action plan”
"Diane is very good at getting you to think differently about things; to see things a different way, and to see what's possible"
“Very interesting, everything she said had great relevance”
“Easy to listen to, knows what she’s talking about”
“Makes you see things differently in a positive way”
“Made me feel at ease and helped me learn loads”
"The best training course I've been on, made me realise so many things, and feel confident and able to put them into practice."
"Diane's approach is rooted in the real world, makes everything relevant and helps you see what you can do to change something"
"Diane cares. She wants her clients and her delegates to be successful and it shows"
"Inspiring, some really practical solutions that will make a difference to my role"
- Test Match Cricket - best sport in the world
- Learning to do new things
- Travel - anywhere
- Getting results from activity
- To laugh
- Teapots that don't pour
- Poor customer service - there's no need