In Tune with choosing your attitude – Help your people to understand the choices they make around attitude. Being positive feels good and it has real customer service benefits.
In Tune with choosing your attitude key messages
- Helping your people realise they have a choice about their attitude
- Exploring the benefits of being positive both to themselves and the people around them
- Focusing on the use of language, on what we say and how that impacts the people we come into contact with
- This module is useful if you hear people say things to customers that aren’t very customer focused or friendly
- Help you team explore how helpful they sound
Business needs addressed
- Customer service
- Customer retention
- Customer & employee engagement
- Team working and inter-departmental relationships
- Keeping key customer service messages alive between more formal training sessions
- Induction training
- Customer service training sessions
- Team building sessions
- Sales training workshops
- Team meetings
- All employees
- Customer facing roles
- Face to face selling and customer service
- Call centers
- Contact centers
- Business to consumer
- Business to business
- Internal and external customers
In Tune modules are flexible one hour sessions, which can be run by new and experienced trainers. There are clear instructions so that managers or team leaders can run these valuable sessions in team meetings, saving your precious training budget, and minimising disruption to the business.
- giving clear step by step instructions on how to run the session
- see at a glance overview for experienced trainers or big picture thinkers
- detailed notes to enable you to run the sessions with ease
- notes include tips on timings, running the sessions, and how to keep the sessions lively, participative and focused on the outcome
*if you wish to spend more time on a particular issue, there are suggestions for giving sessions greater depth.
It's up to you whether you use the PowerPoint pack, some trainers prefer not to, but it's there for you to use if you choose to.
All the PowerPoint slides in this handy workbook. There is ample space for participants to make notes as a useful reminder of their session, but the sessions run equally well without a workbook.
There are also supporting handouts of key messages and exercises. This helps the trainer to prepare for running the session, while keeping preparation to a minimum.
Seven Day Money Back Guarantee
Should you purchase a download and realise that the material does not do what you need it to do, then please get in touch with us using the form below explaining your reasons for return. We will then send you a form asking you to personally guarantee that you have not copied and you and your organisation will not use the material again. Once this has been received we will refund the amount in full.
Currently available in the UK only.
Should you wish to look at the materials prior to buying, we will forward you a Trainer's Guide and invoice you at the same time. If you want to keep and use the folder we'll forward you the downloads when we have received payment for the invoice.
Should you decide the training material is not right for you, simply package and return to us within 7 days, signing to personally and on before of your organisation confirm that the material has not been copied or used.
In Tune is motivational — inspiring your people to go the extra mile, give them focus and take action after the training.
It’s flexible, with a range of modules that you can deliver at a time and place that suits you.
It’s affordable. Once purchased, you can run the sessions time and again at no extra cost.
In Tune has been designed to keep trainer preparation time to a minimum.
It’s highly effective, offering practical learning that will transform the way your people look after your customers and work with each other.
It looks good. We've designed the modules, so that all you have to concentrate on is the participants and the training session itself.
Buy one module or build your own training programme or training calendar.