Here’s some information for training participants about to attend an Intelligent Dialogue course.
You will have received an email telling you what, where and when, but you may want to know a little more about what to expect:-
- fun, interactive sessions where you learn by doing not by being talked at
- trainers who are down to earth, who have worked in your environment and probably done a similar job
- no jargon, just good conversations
- the time and space for you to consider and decide what will make a real difference for you in your world
- trainers who are interested in you and helping you be more confident in your day to day activities
- learning that is enjoyable, beneficial and helps you to see what you’re good at as well as what you need to work on.
- practical ideas that work. Our courses aren’t about theories, we don’t want you to write an academic paper, we want you to have better conversations with customers and colleagues.
- we will help you devise an action plan that will make the biggest difference to you in terms of your confidence and your performance
- support and access to our team after the training to help you put your learning into practice.
how can you prepare?
Your organisation is investing in you, in developing your skills.
We’ll work with you to develop skills which equip you in your role and builds your confidence in general.
So, it’s important that you think through the areas of your role where you would like to feel stronger or more confident.
What are the situations which present you with most challenge?
If you think these through, our trainers will help you explore them during the training course, so that you are better equipped and more confident in your role.
Thanks for checking out the website – have a look around, our resource centre and our blog is full of tips and ideas for you.
We look forward to meeting you soon. If you have any more questions feel free to contact us.