Alan is a confident and engaging communicator, who enables people to think differently about what they do. He enjoys helping people develop and has spent many years, both inside and outside of work, doing just that. Alan helps people to see things from different perspectives, influencing their behaviour to effect different/improved results.
Alan has a range of experience across business disciplines and sectors, and this enables him to bring practical know-how to his work. His is creative and innovative, as comfortable talking to large groups as he is coaching an individual.
- Performance Management
- Team Development
- Change Management
- Finance and Commercial Awareness
- distance walking – long trails completed over time
- climbing – a recently rediscovered hobby, that he shares with his son
- sport – almost any will do, although watching has now replaced playing
- undervaluing people
- motorway “service” stations