September saw Intelligent Dialogue delivers its initial course for the Scottish Plant Operators Association in Stirling.
One delegate, Tasha Wilson, a Hire Co-ordiantor at Gordon Bow Plant Hire sais ‘I have already recommended this course to my colleagues, I think it will really help improve core skills. The course made me think and question how I handle things and how I can improve. Diane was one of the best trainers I have experienced, really knowledable and approachable.’
Diane Banister MD of Intelligent Dialogue – ‘It was a great session, bringing together SPOA membere with a variety of experience which gave an opportunity to learn, refresh skills and share experiences across the industry in Scotland, many of whom face similar challenges.’
Callum Mackintosh, Immediate Past President of SPOA – ‘I am pleased with the feedback from the first course and am looking forward to seeing members at the Hire Achievers development programme in November.’
Hire Achievers – Growing your success in Plant Hire – 2 day development programme – 7th November, Stirling.
- Sector-specific insights: Understand the unique challenges facing the plant hire sector
- Pricing strategies: Learn to navigate the line of fair value for your services
- Boost revenue: Explore ways to increase your bottom line
- Cost management: Discover effective cost-saving techniques
- Enhance customer satisfaction: Strategies to keep your customers happy
- KPIs for success: Harness key performance indicators to strengthen your business
- Data-driven decisions: Leverage data to win and retain customers