Specialist plant hire controller or rental manager training; win more hires, protect price and improve customer service.
Tailored, relevant training which reflects the reality of your products in your market place, and which helps you to win more of what you quote.
Our Hire Controller Training and Development has
- improved cash flow by minimising invoice queries by taking hires accurately and thoroughly
- improved team work with the operational arm of the business by taking thorough details for the team that delivers to customers ( access / key details )
- developed relationships and won more of the customer’s business
- protected price in a competitive market by helping people overcome price objections
- increased revenue by increasing order values
- regenerated lapsed accounts
- enhanced customer experience and strengthened customer loyalty
- built relationships between internal and external sales team to increase market share (working together to increase revenue )
- retained customers when things have gone wrong
- helped hire controllers to understand the importance of what they do for the business, and how they can help win more of what they quote
- grown skill and confidence in dealing with complaints and angry customers – retaining customers even when things haven’t gone to plan
- built confidence in making outbound calls to existing, old and new customers
Using telephone coaching equipment, we help develop confidence, action and skill – all designed with your outcomes in mind.
Hire Controller Training – what our clients say
“Rental Managers came back full of positivity. I haven’t heard anyone say a bad word about the training, and one Rental Manager has calculated that he can generate an extra £40k a year in hire revenues. When I sat down with him to discuss, he’d actually under calculated this. Already extra revenue has been significant. Intelligent Dialogue really understand the hire market, and if you want to generate more business and improve service, I would contact them.”
Jeff Hudson, Managing Director, FLG Services
“You were a good advisor to us definitely. Without any shadow of a doubt you must have done something right because we grew that business from being a £3 million business to a £30 million business in tough times; and that’s the proof of the pudding.”
“The training has delivered positive and measurable results with increased hire, sales and service business in all of our varied market sectors.
Additionally our people are more focused and motivated, feeling more positive about themselves, their products and their services.”
Ian Bunting, Commercial Director, Rotrex Winches
“The Intelligent Dialogue team worked with my hire managers who returned from the course development sessions buzzing with ideas which they put into practice”
Terry Bott, Area Manager, Andrews Sykes
“Thoroughly enjoyable and informative. Delivered more than I expected.”
Nathan L, Hire Desk Controller
“At first, I was dreading the role play and the group work….. but it was really good and I think all staff would benefit even drivers and fitters”
John M, Manager
“Brilliant trainer, really knowledgeable trainer who created a good working atmosphere. Brilliant course, very informative & helpful, brings to light some of the bad habits we can fall into over time.
Martin Hastings, Assistant Business Manager, One Stop Hire
Clients of Hire Controller Training include:
- Ainscough Crane Hire
- Andrews Sykes
- FLG Services
- LGH Winches
- One Stop Hire
- Rotrex Winches
Call us now on 0845 450 0988 to discuss your training needs for your hire controllers and we will help you think through the best way to develop the skills that will help your business.