Develop the skills and confidence to make the most of your sales opportunities in inbound calls, every call.
Inbound sales teams are at the forefront of implementing your business strategy.
They are the front line in helping customers buy from you. They process orders, often while calls are queueing.
Get their activity right and you can increase average order values, improve order capture, minimise call waiting times, minimise invoice queries by reducing order errors, improve cash flow and increase profit.
WHO WILL THIS TRAINING HELP?
Ideal for agents and team members who take orders and handle initial sales enquiries.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM INTELLIGENT DIALOGUE INBOUND SALES TRAINING
We work closely with our clients to ensure that we deliver more than training…. that we deliver the improved results that you are looking for.
We’ll build the training around your teams, your business needs and tailor the training so that it works for your people to support your business in your market place.
Our training for inbound sales people builds confidence and key communication skills to help develop your customer experience:-
- employee and customer engagement – connecting people with their role and their customers
- effective order taking and lead capture
- developing sales through service
- order taking accuracy to minimise invoice queries
- improving customer satisfaction levels of those customers who order by telephone
- protecting price and profits
- increasing average order value
- building rapport, building the relationship not just processing the transaction
- representing your brand
- spotting opportunities
- effective call handling, leading and managing a call
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
This course can be delivered over 1 or 2 days.
A 2 day course includes telephone coaching practice so that participants practice the techniques discussed on the course, listen back to their own calls, and review them. This process builds skills so that participants can feel their progress which builds their confidence.
A one-day course works well if you have experienced coaches who will listen to participants calls and review them with the participants soon after the training has taken place.