TELESALES / INSIDE SALES
Your inside sales team has a crucial role to play in achieving your sales figures and in the quality of your customer contact.
An effective inside sales team can provide cost effective, quality customer contact which helps win new business and grows sales to your existing customers.
The term “inside sales” means different things to different people, from inbound sales, to sales support, to telemarketing to telephone account management.
For us at Intelligent Dialogue, inside sales are a team that contact customers by proactive telephone activity.
We’ve helped our clients strengthen their business by the quality of this contact. Industries such as manufacturing, plant hire, and distribution, all use the telephone to cost effectively make quality calls to their customers.
And we’ve seen employee engagement improve. Our training isn’t about “banging out calls” it’s about developing quality conversations that your people are happy to make and your customers are happy to receive.
WHO WILL THIS TRAINING HELP?
Often working as part of your contact or communication strategy, your inside sales and your field sales teams need to align to ensure a cohesive message to your customers. We run combined events for your whole sales force, including your telesales or inside sales teams, so they understand the contribution they make in the bigger picture.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM INTELLIGENT DIALOGUE TELESALES / INSIDE SALES TRAINING
In business to business sales, where repeat and long term business relationships are vital, your inside sales people play a key role in the success of a territory or account portfolio, of your sales campaigns, achieving your sales targets and protecting price and profits.
Telephone sales training is often very basic. It’s often about understanding the sales systems, and knowing the script. We believe in a call map not a script. We help our clients, by providing high quality tailored training which develops the critical skills for an outbound member of your sales team.
- Impact, the role inside sales play in your overall sales strategy
- Making every call count and quantifying the opportunity within a customer
- Working together with field sales to win market share and share of wallet
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to ensure sales productivity
- Making the most of the opportunity with a customer and with an account
- Achieving targets through quality calls – making every call count
- Accessing the decision maker – the gate keeper can be your friend
- Telemarketing campaigns – managing and making effective calls
- The skills to sell over the telephone
- Finding your sales voice
- Motivating yourself and your team
- Reviewing your own performance
- Building sales resilience
- Generating new business and regenerating lapsed accounts
- Opening calls with confidence
- Leading and structuring your calls
- Understanding the account and how you can best help them
- Using the telephone to have quality conversations with customers
- Explaining your products and services effectively over the telephone
- Using the telephone to keep along side a prospect during your sales process, until they are ready to buy
- Reducing and overcoming objections
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
This course can be delivered over 1 or 2 days.
A 2 day course includes telephone coaching practice so that participants practice the techniques discussed on the course, listen back to their own calls, and review them. This process builds skills so that participants can feel their progress which builds their confidence.
A one-day course works well if you have experienced coaches who will listen to participants calls and review them with the participants soon after the training has taken place.