Telephone Account Management Training; develop the skills and practices to ensure regular, cost effective and meaningful contact across your customer base.
Working together with your field sales team, or as a standalone sales function, telephone account management is a cost effective way of keeping in touch with your customer base.
Telephone Account Managers, need to understand their part in your sales strategy, be able to set objectives for their accounts, manage their portfolio of accounts, and have meaningful conversations with their allocated accounts that build loyalty, sales and which are of use to customers.
Our training is tailored to achieve your objectives, and helps participants understand the purpose of their role, while developing the skills and practices which will make them effective.
Suitable for anyone who has regular contact by telephone with a portfolio of customers. From new starters to refreshing more experienced account managers, we’ll focus on your desired outcomes when working with your people.
Not only do we deliver telephone account management training & development programmes, we support the development of your telephone account management strategy. Working with line managers to help them achieve targets and objectives through their telephone account management teams.
Tailored to your needs, telephone account management training will include some or all of the following:-
- managing a portfolio of accounts
- work rate and call frequency
- winning new business
- regenerating accounts that have stopped using you
- retaining customers against competitor activity
- growing the spend of existing accounts
- the purpose of your telephone activity
- making calls count – getting pay off from your activity
- making intelligent calls – ones your customers want to receive
- developing the skills to manage and lead the conversation
- understanding the decision making unit that you will have navigate
- introducing yourself and your call
- building the relationship and the benefit for the customer of your call
- getting access to the right people
- crafting and delivering your message
- handling and overcoming objections
- agreeing action and next steps with customers
- say it and do it – making the next steps happen
- developing your account management plan
- working together with your field sales team to protect accounts from competitor activity
- managing your productivity over the telephone
Our courses are highly practical, working with the products and services your customers are seeking.
All participants will get the chance to practice and listen back to their calls. Developing their approach, and their understanding of the calls they make, and how they can be most effective.
Telephone Account Management Training – What our clients say
This wasn’t squirty cream
“I’ve just attended a one day call telephone account management training course. When I went back to the office at lunch time, I could really hear the difference in the people who attended yesterday. We had a great day, which was fun, practical and really useful.
This course is the double cream of courses. Why would you have squirty cream when you can have the best?”
Kim H, Telephone Account Manager
“Great Training!! Especially being all day, usually can become overwhelming and lengthy, but the day flew. The practical aspects of being on the phone, yes the role play!! was the best bit. I learned so much. Enjoyable, productive and a great use of my time.”
J.D. Telephone Account Manager
S.B. Telephone Account Manager