Successfully Navigating Sales Conversations Online
Give your Sales Teams the Tools and Confidence to Start Back Strong
New Landscape, New Challenges, New Opportunities
As a result of Covid-19 the landscape for business has changed, and after furlough you’ll need to start back strong.
Both Virtual Selling using video and telephone calls are replacing face to face sales meetings in these socially distanced times, that’s because both companies and customers alike are seeing the opportunities and efficiencies they can bring to their working day and to their bottom line.
For a variety of reasons, many sales professionals may struggle to make the transition to selling by video or telephone as quickly as you need them to:
- They may feel uncomfortable returning to selling in the current circumstances, worrying about how they get the message right
- They may feel anxious around using technology or meeting people
- They may believe that they don’t have the skills to manage the difficult conversations that could arise as a result of COVID-19 and how it has impacted their customers
- They may feel out of their depth in managing and leading sales conversations using video technology
All of this could impact performance, wellbeing and create sales problems for you, at a time when you need to generate revenue.
Perhaps some people in your team will avoid reaching out to existing clients or trying to win new ones. At this critical time your sales people need to be ready and confident to win business, even if they are socially distanced when having sales conversations.
How this training came about
One of our existing clients recognised their sales teams may be facing these types of challenges in returning to work and they asked us to help. We developed the training and heir agreement are able to share these resources at an affordable price with other companies who are facing the same challenges.
The result is the ‘Successfully Navigating Sales Conversations Online’ three-part video training series and accompanying workbook.
It’s been designed to help sales professionals transition smoothly into online sales conversations that strengthen existing client relationships and build new ones.
This training will give your sales teams:
- A positive mindset about selling right now, so that they start back with energy and enthusiasm
- Thought starters around sales conversations after the “forced pause” that COVID-19 has caused
- Practical tips and resources to get them comfortable using technology
- A deeper understanding of how the change may have affected their customers, and how to handle the difficult conversations that could happen as a result
- Guidance and tips around how to lead and manage sales conversations online, so that they can avoid the pitfalls and start back strong
- A strong sales message about the importance of good sales practice at this business critical time
So How Much Does It Cost?
We know that almost all businesses have been struggling to maintain sales during this time and that’s why it’s going to be so critical to hit the ground running when the country begins to open up.
We didn’t want price to be a showstopper in getting this training into your hands when you need it most and that’s why you can get ‘Successfully Navigating Sales Conversations Online’ for just £49 + VAT per team member.
To buy click here
If you would like to train your sales team, you have two options.
You can use the link below, choose the number of people you would like to train, and we will be in touch to set up their access to the training.
If you prefer to receive an invoice for payment centrally, then please get in touch or call us on 0845 450 0988 and we can help you with invoicing, payment, and getting your team set up to access their online training.
To buy click here