Intelligent Dialogue has been providing tailored training and development to clients for over 28 years. We want our clients to feel the benefit from their investment with us, and their people to be more confident and skilled in the work they do.
We specialise in sales and customer service training, particularly where there is a need to translate technical information into everyday language. And we often work with managers and leaders as part of their leadership and management development too.
This year has meant that we have moved from face to face to online delivery, and it’s getting good results and rave reviews.
We are looking to recruit additional training associates for sales and customer service projects. Exceptional people with a background in sales or service management before they were involved in training or people development, and who get excited by the challenge of helping clients and participants to improve their sales or service. This is an exciting opportunity, we’re looking for potential long term associate partners.
You need to have a strong client focus, be able to work real issues relating to clients, and adapt to the people you are working with.
We’re pragmatic, it’s not about the theory, it’s about easy to implement workable solutions that get results for participants and clients.
So, if you
- Can see the wood for the trees
- Add value to clients
- Have confidence that simplicity works
- Work with integrity, honesty and good humour
- Know that training is part of development, and that it’s the transfer of learning that clients look for
then we’d love to hear from you. Please provide a CV, and tell us
- About your commercial skills – when have you been able to affect the growth of a business ( that might be your own ) and how?
- We usually deliver training face to face, mostly on client premises. However, because of Covid-19, we now train, coach and have meetings via Zoom or Teams. So tell us how digitally savvy you are, the experience you have had delivering training in this way and also demonstrate that you have the facilities to deliver training from your location
- Could you briefly describe a favourite training programme you’ve been involved in, what you were responsible for and what made it special for you?
- Your day rate
Applications need to be in by 5.00 pm October 29th 2020, and please submit them to Paul Scrivener by email on email@example.com , quoting Associate Trainer Application in the subject header of the email
No recruitment agencies please
Initial interviews will take place by Zoom