Article published in Call Centre Europe
Here are some ideas to aid you and your trainers in guiding success in your agents when they begin a telephone conversation.
Making the most of the first few seconds of an inbound and outbound call. Learn about the 60 second rule, and how it can help you engage with customers.
The article includes top tips for inbound call handlers
- make the right first impression on the telephone
- engage the caller and get them onside
- shake hands with a caller over the telephone
- connect with the customer
- improve your customer focus and your customer service
And great ideas for out-bounders to
- step away from a “spiel” and have a conversation with a prospect
- make a powerful introduction to your call
- elevate your credibility, early in a call
- engaging the prospect or customer in a conversation with you.
Download the pdf
To understand more about successful inbound call handling, call us now on 0845 450 0988