If you haven’t come across Sarah before, she is one multi-talented lady. A stand up comedian, playwright, marketing guru, and passionate about helping people find their voice and confidence when speaking in public.
When she asked me to be part of her podcast I jumped at the chance, to catch up with her and to talk sales.
The conversation covered a lot of things, these are just a few
- How mindset is important in both sales and speaking
- Tuning into your customers or your audience
- Knowing the value you bring your customers and why that’s so important
- Having a map for your sales conversations
- The beliefs about sales which may hold you back
- Setting up an effective training session
- Story telling in sales to paint a picture and get people’s attention
And I even managed to sneak in a little about cricket.
You can download the podcast here