Coaching For Call Quality Training
Coaching for call quality training revitalises coaching conversations.
Coaching in a contact centre can build employee confidence and wellbeing, people engagement, job satisfaction and improve the customer experience.
All to often it may become a “score” , a filling of a form and some feedback which is crushing for the agent, and which won’t improve morale in the centre.
Our Contact Centre Coach Development Programme helps coaches to have conversations which bring about change and improvements in performance. Suitable for team leaders or quality coaches, Coaching for Call Quality Training is aimed at people who have the day to day conversations with agents, and who can make a real difference at the front line.
Coaching for Call Quality Training
Tailored to your requirements, and the way you coach within your contact centre, our training and development programmes are designed with your outcomes in mind. Intelligent Dialogue training is highly interactive, participative and relevant to team leaders and quality coaches, because coaches worry about
- their credibility with agents – how will an advisor react to and respond to them as coaches? especially if there has been a peer relationship
- how to get agents to engage with the coaching session, especially if morale has dipped
- how to make call quality coaching a positive experience which the advisor values
- where their role starts and ends, and where it overlaps with the responsibility of the team leader
- building a coaching relationship so that agents don’t just pay lip service to the coaching; saying the right things but going through the motions in terms of the application of their action plan
- the locus of responsibility; what if there is no improvement in “call evaluation ” scores after coaching – who is at “fault” the agent or the coach?
- out and out resistance from agents
Coaching for Call Quality Training helps participants
- develop their coaching style
- understanding the difference between feedback and coaching
- recognise their roles and responsibilities– the boundaries with performance management, and the role in developing skills, knowledge and attitudes
- helping agents to engage with the work they do, and the customers they have conversations with
- developing your standards – the quality of your conversations as a focus for a change in behaviour
- strengthening the tools in your coaching toolkit
- creating change – the difference between capability and willingness
- assessing resourcefulness in the people you are coaching and how to adapt your style accordingly
- structuring the coaching “meeting” – making things CLEARER
- setting the right tone for your coaching conversations
- handling resistance
- helping people develop skills and behaviours which are appropriate for their role
- developing action plans that bring about change
- connecting conversations and action plans; the importance of follow up and the difference a call quality coach can make
Coaching for Call Quality Training – what our clients say
Intelligent Dialogue has provided BOC with consistently high quality service for several years. Each designed intervention links seamlessly into relevant strategies, values and real time objectives providing a truly value added solution. Validation reinforces our decision to keep the I.D team coming back to the Customer Service Centre – keep up the great work.
Barbara White, Training & Development Manager, BOC Gases