Customer Service Training Materials
In Tune with Language and Pace – It’s not what you say, it’s the way that you say it. Find out how to build a beter rapport with customers through language – especially if you deal with customers over the telephone.
In Tune with language and pace key messages
- language is key to communication and understanding
- communication and understanding are crucial when dealing with customers and colleagues
- rapport is important to relationships and understanding
- we can build a better rapport with customers through the language we use and the pace at which we speak
- tune into your customers to make transactions easier and build relationships more quickly
- especially useful over the telephone when there are no visual signals
Business needs addressed
- avoiding the use of jargon when dealing with customers
- customer retention
- first time resolution – improving the quality of communication so that customers do not have to call back
- customer service
- customer needs
- building relationships
- building rapport
- building brand loyalty
- strengthening relationships
- strengthening the brand
- orientation or induction training.
- customer service workshops
- sales training
- team meetings
- company conferences
- all employees
- face to face customer service roles e.g. hotels, restaurants
- business to consumer
- business to business
- doing business by telephone
- sales people selling face to face or by telephone
- call centers, contact centres, customer service centres
We'll email you everything you need to run a powerful, interactive training session for your people.
In Tune modules are flexible one hour sessions, which can be run by new and experienced trainers. There are clear instructions so that managers or team leaders can run these valuable sessions in-house, in team meetings, saving your precious training budget, and minimising disruption to the business.
- giving clear step by step instructions on how to run the session
- see at a glance overview for experienced trainers or big picture thinkers
- detailed notes to enable you to run the sessions with ease
- notes include tips on timings, running the sessions, and how to keep the sessions lively, participative and focused on the outcome
*If you wish to spend more time on a particular issue, there are suggestions for giving sessions greater depth.
It's up to you whether you use the PowerPoint pack, some trainers prefer not to but it's there for you to use if you choose to.
All the PowerPoint slides in this handy workbook. There is ample space for participants to make notes as a useful reminder of their session, but the sessions run equally well without a workbook.
There are also supporting handouts of key messages and exercises. This helps the trainer to prepare for running the session, while keeping preparation to a minimum.
Seven Day Money Back Guarantee
Should you purchase a download and realise that the material does not do what you need it to do, then please get in touch with us using the form below explaining your reasons for return. We will then send you a form asking you to personally guarantee that you have not copied and you and your organisation will not use the material again. Once this has been received we will refund the amount in full.
Currently available in the UK only.
Should you wish to look at the materials prior to buying, we will forward you a Trainer's Guide and invoice you at the same time. If you want to keep and use the folder we'll forward you the downloads when we have received payment for the invoice.
Should you decide the training material is not right for you, simply package and return to us within 7 days, signing to personally and on before of your organisation confirm that the material has not been copied or used.
In tune is motivational - inspiring your people to go the extra mile, give them focus and take action after the training.
It's flexible, with a range of modules that you can deliver at a time and place that suits you.
It's affordable. Once purchased, you can run the sessions time and again at no extra cost.
It's highly effective, offering practical learning that will transform the way your people look after your customers and work with each other.
It looks good. We've designed the modules, so that all of you have to concentrate on is the participants and the training session itself.
Buy one module or build your own training programme or training calendar.