Customer Service Training Materials
In tune with The Customer’s World – Putting yourself in your customer’s shoes makes things run smoothly and transforms the customer relationship. Learn about key customer types, identify their needs and find out how to help them.
In Tune with the customer’s world key messages
- this module explores the types of customers you come into contact with, what’s important to them, and why they do business with you.
- designed to develop understanding of your customers and their problems or requirements. This module helps to develop empathy for the people who buy from you.
- step into the customer’s world to get closer and deliver great customer service
- helps build the relationship with the customer while you are processing their transaction or enquiry. Help customers come back, time and again
This module may require a little tailoring to make it relevant to your organisation and its’ customers. Included is a step by step guide on how you can segment your customer types, consider their buying behaviour, and develop the mindset to deliver great service to all of them
Business needs addressed
- customer service
- customer retention
- customer needs
- building brand loyalty
- strengthening relationships
- strengthening your brand
- induction programmes – let new starters know how important your customers are from their first day with your organisation
- customer service training workshops
- call and contact centre training
- telesales and telemarketing training
- sales training sessions
- team meetings
- company conferences
- all employees
- face to face customer service roles e.g. hotels, restaurants, surgeries and practices
- business to consumer
- business to business
- doing business by telephone
- call centers, contact centres, customer service centres
We'll email you everything you need to run a powerful, interactive training session for your people.
In Tune modules are flexible one hour sessions, which can be run by new and experienced trainers. There are clear instructions so that managers or team leaders can run these valuable sessions in team meetings, saving your precious training budget, and minimising disruption to the business.
- giving clear step by step instructions on how to run the session
- see at a glance overview for experienced trainers or big picture thinkers
- detailed notes to enable you to run the sessions with ease
- notes include tips on timings, running the sessions, and how to keep the sessions lively, participative and focused on the outcome
*If you wish to spend more time on a particular issue, there are suggestions for giving sessions greater depth.
It's up to you whether you use the PowerPoint pack, some trainers prefer not to but it's there for you to use if you choose to.
All the PowerPoint slides in this handy workbook. There is ample space for participants to make notes as a useful reminder of their session, but the sessions run equally well without a workbook.
There are also supporting handouts of key messages and exercises. This helps the trainer to prepare for running the session, while keeping preparation to a minimum.
Seven Day Money Back Guarantee
Should you purchase a download and realise that the material does not do what you need it to do, then please get in touch with us. We will then ask you to personally guarantee that you have not copied the material and that you and your organisation will not use the material again. Once this has been received we will refund the amount in full.
Currently available in the UK only.
Should you wish to look at the materials prior to buying, we will forward you a Trainer's Guide and invoice you at the same time. If you want to keep and use the folder we'll forward you the downloads when we have received payment for the invoice.
Should you decide the training material is not right for you, simply package and return to us within 7 days, signing to personally and on behalf of your organisation confirm that the material has not been copied or used.
In Tune is motivational — inspiring your people to go the extra mile, give them focus and take action after the training.
It’s flexible, with a range of modules that you can deliver at a time and place that suits you.
It’s affordable. Once purchased, you can run the sessions time and again at no extra cost.
It’s highly effective, offering practical learning that will transform the way your people look after your customers and work with each other.
It looks good. We've designed the modules, so that all you have to concentrate on is the participants and the training session itself.
Buy one module or build your own training programme or training calendar.